Logistics Coordinator I
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25447
Logistics Coordinator I
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Logistics Coordinator I to be a team/cell leader. This role will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational direction in the Repair & Logistics Department. The Lead will help ensure department goals for production, quality, inventory accuracy and SLA achievement are met. This position requires thorough knowledge of department operations and individual production areas. The Lead will be regarded as Subject Matter Expert in department, with responsibility to supervise training of new personnel and cross-training of current team members. This position requires someone with strong leadership skills a strong work ethic and ability to frequently operate autonomously in supervising floor operations. The job also requires strong cross-functional teamwork, with frequent interactions with Quality/Development Engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain and I/T.
- Interpret SLA's and backlog reports, manage workloads and optimize output
- Manage inventory, receivables and special projects
- Implement new support programs based on Customer contracts
- Manage new repair processes for support of OEM and Toshiba branded products
- Resolve daily shop floor issues
- Competent logistics operations, electrical and mechanical repair.
- Leadership skills with the ability to supervise a diverse team.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter. Posses the ability to work without regular supervision.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Logistics Coordinator I
Requisition Number: LOGIS02178
EEO Employer Verbiage: