Parts Operations Specialist III
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25544
Parts Operations Specialist III (WWOPS-012120-001b)
Vended Network Manager driving network changes to optimize/balance customer requirements, inventory investment, and logistics expense. Manage processes, programs and monitor 3rd party Service Logistics Service Providers and Service Parts Planning Service Provider which impact the company's ability to meet financial and business objectives in the US.
- Ensure defined Inventory Optimization objectives and established Inventory Control/Management processes are met to deliver defined supply chain financial objectives for the US.
- Establish and maintain positive, productive relationships with 3PL Forward Logistics service providers and internal TTEC Forward Logistics service providers to ensure service provider performance achieves customer SLA requirements
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional business processes with Service Parts Operations functions and team leaders including: outbound logistics, call center support, backlog mgmt., & emergency sourcing/substitutions to resolve open customer issues in the US.
- Manage 3rd Party Service Providers for all activities, eg CDC, FSL, Planning, Transportation, etc, to report, monitor, and achieve KPI targets.
- Type a description of a major responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in logistics & parts planning with third part logistics management
- Strong Microsoft applications skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint )
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional and inter-company teams on programs, projects and initiatives
- Oracle ERP Planning Application experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Parts Operations Specialist III
Requisition Number: PARTS02195
EEO Employer Verbiage: