Manager, Marketing Communications
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25792
Manager, Marketing Communications (MKTG-021820-002i)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Manager, Marketing Communications to drive the effective execution of our marketing communications activities in support of our global retail business. You'll be executing marketing strategies to enhance the company brand and voice while managing specific communications initiatives that include product announcements, marketing campaigns, events and more. You'll own an integrated communication calendar incorporating tactics that translate our corporate goals into communications initiatives. Specifically, you'll oversee marketing communications, digital / email marketing, social media, branding, naming and own day-to-day public relations efforts while measuring effectiveness against spend. In addition to your team, you'll work with and manage external digital marketing agencies. In this role, you will drive a consistent and positive brand reputation ensuring that Toshiba maintains the premium brand reputation as a respected leader in our industry.
- Executing on our GTM strategies for Branding, Content, Social, Events, PR, and Product Marketing
- Directly manage our day-to-day public relations efforts
- Own overall trademark and product/portfolio naming strategies
- Be responsible for content development and currency across medium including online, video and print
- Own corporate brand guidelines and naming strategy for new and existing products
- Manage internal communications needs through various means
- Manage marketing agencies effectively to achieve set objectives in a timely manner
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of implemented communication strategies
- Overall marketing team budget and forecasting responsibilities
- Manage and grow a creative, talented team of marketers with responsibility for their professional growth
- 5+ years in global marketing communication roles in a B2B company
- A natural leader, strong collaborator, motivator, and overall team player
- A proven track record of creating content marketing GTM strategies and leading PR efforts
- Demonstrated ability to translate growth strategies into meaningful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both client-facing and internal situations; can articulate industry and operational insights clearly and persuasively to all levels of executives and management, translating information to audience-appropriate levels using oral, written, and presentation skills
- Creative thinker who can manage risks, try new approaches, and use good judgment to build and grow the business
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Retail industry expertise
- Experience working in global markets with understanding of local cultures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile work environment.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing tools (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), content management systems, Google Analytics and other.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Marketing Communications
Requisition Number: MANAG02221
EEO Employer Verbiage: