Regional Parts Specialist
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25831
Regional Parts Specialist (WWOPS-121019-001b)
To provide customer support activity via phone and e-mail for TGCS Field Service Technicians, as well as the related operations policies and procedures. Facilitate account reconciliations (adjustments) and assist with parts order fulfillment. Thorough understanding of TGCS 3PL Network and Field Service Tech's (SSR's) trunk stocks for the US and Mexico. Initiate research for order escalations and problem solving. Communicate order changes and shipping delays to the SSR's.
- Direct communication with Field Service Technicians (SSR's) and Third-Party Vendors via phone/e-mail related to new, existing and previous orders with needs such as inventory availability, order escalations, order tracking, trunk to trunk transfers, shipping delays, ship method options and pricing, change / cancelling order requests, delivery and receiving discrepancies.
- Locate service parts if Oracle / DSL is unable to fill the SSR's escalated order code requirements. SPOC will search all the possible locations for these parts inside the TGCS / 3PL network, SSR Trunks (in Country Only), other Geo Distribution Centers, Tri-Centers, Parts Planning / Logistics and complete the SSR's order.
- Research mis-shipments and determine course of action. Prepare documentation for customer adjustments and/or returns. Decide whether a product should be returned or written-off, depending on the cost of the product.
- Assist SSR's and prepare reports as requested with backorder information and updates. Utilize the reporting tools needed to edit existing reports and create new reports on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Customer Support or Inside Sales related position.
- Requires product knowledge, excellent customer service skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Must have an understanding of Inventory movement within the warehouse, forward stocking locations, field technician trunk stock, and material cycle count procedures related to inventory discrepancies.
- Must be comfortable working with computers and interfacing with customers and team members.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced/customer facing environment.
- Must have bilingual language skills (English/Spanish).
- Have basic math skills, excellent typing skills, and the ability to resolve problems and make good judgements.
- Must have strong MS Office applications, specifically Excel and Word.
- Inventory control experience.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Parts Specialist
Requisition Number: REGIO02224
EEO Employer Verbiage: