Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 26061
Channel Marketing Manager (MKTG-021820-001i )
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. The Channel Marketing Manager will ensure that our Together Commerce Alliance partners, Toshiba's umbrella partner program are fully equipped to meet their goals by creating and managing comprehensive partner marketing programs, including turnkey campaigns, lead generation activities, sales enablement and loyalty/engagement programs to accelerate the adoption of a broad portfolio of TGCS products and services. This role will be measured on the successful implementation of innovative, results-driven marketing initiatives that deliver measurable results as well as the execution of new launches and on-going lifecycle marketing activities that result in pipeline and revenue growth.
- Thorough knowledge of the marketing process, including product launch planning, product advertising and promotions; and planning, developing, and implementing lead generation programs
- Ensure that Toshiba's partners are fully equipped to meet their goals by conceptualizing, leading and executing partner focused growth, demand generation, and multi-touch marketing campaigns.
- Develop tools to empower partner sales teams to support new product launches, events and other marketing programs.
- Be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners as may be required based on competitive, market or strategic changes.
- Create channel marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align with pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and overall business goals.
- Develop strong relationships with partner managers and strategic internal teams to drive partner success & developing best in class marketing with our partners.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to advance core business and strategic goals through our Alliance network of channel partners.
- Working with the brand marketing and marketing communications team, provide input to collateral development, web updates and social media activities as relates to your programs.
- Measure and report the results of channel marketing programs, promotions and co-marketing activities with partners.
- Understand changing and differing priorities depending on geography, territories, tiers and how this impacts your channel marketing programs and make strategic changes accordingly.
- Work closely with the channel sales and brand marketing teams to enable and stay top of mind with channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-8 years of best in class marketing, demand generation and channel experience with a B2B high tech hardware or software company. Retail industry knowledge a plus.
- Dynamic, articulate, energetic and self-starter personality with demonstrated ability to translate industry and customer insight into executable strategic vision
- Proven results-driven individual; ability to establish budget requirements and perform cost-benefit analysis of tactics proposed to meet strategic objectives for the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaborative working style
- Experience of working in a global, matrix-managed organization
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified in Foundations, Market and Launch
- Additional language skills
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Requisition Number: MARKE02219
EEO Employer Verbiage: