Delivery and Business Development Manager - Korea
Job Number: 22791
Delivery and Business Development Manager - Korea
This role has an initial Korea responsibility for managing the effective delivery of maintenance and retail support services to existing TGCS RSS Customers by meeting service level agreements and contractual obligations. In addition, the role involves identifying and developing new business opportunities for TGCS in retail solutions technical maintenance service deliverables are meeting and exceeding TGCS RSS Customer expectations.
- TGCS RSS Korea facing Contract and Service Delivery Management (commercial/account financial performance, legal, operational, strategic, safety/quality and business development/account growth).
- Regular Governance steering committee meetings with TGCS RSS Customers for dispute resolution, strategic services analysis, performance outcomes and development of TGCS's commercial opportunity or new products and additional services.
- Comprehensive and defined KPI and Performance contract reporting and analysis to TGCS RSS Customers.
- Commercial and operational including KPI and SLA Management of Third-Party suppliers (PSPs/IBM).
- Service Delivery change management process (continuous improvement, best industry deliverables, analysis of third-party deliverables, new equipment pricing).
- Management of TGCS RSS Customers contract problem and environment escalations.
- Maintain ISO9001 quality certification or equivalent in the service delivery to TGCS RSS Customers
- Ensure all TGCS RSS Customers deliverables meet WH&S program standards.
- Identify, develop solutions and market capability for TCGS to secure new retail solutions technical services business in Korea (e.g. Ministop, GS Group ).
- Identify and present potential technical service delivery partnerships/acquisitions/in-house capability that could maximize profit contribution and influence market share growth in TCGS products and services in Korea.
- Advice and assist in marketing TCGS retail technical support solutions to targeted retail customers in GMU.
- Health & Safety: Workers must take reasonable care for their own health and safety while at work and take reasonable care that their acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons. Workers must also:
- Comply, so far as they are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction given by the person conducting a business or undertaking that allows it to comply with the model WHS Act and model WHS Regulations, and
- Cooperate with any reasonable policy or procedure of the business or undertaking that relates to work health or safety, that has been notified to workers.
- Business Management System: Workers must comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 (Business Management System) to provide services that meet customer requirements, enhance customer satisfaction and meet applicable regulatory requirements.
- Environmental Management System: Workers must comply with the requirements of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) in their daily business activities to:
- Minimize any environmental impacts
- Prevent pollution
- Increase energy conservation
- Meet applicable legal / legislative requirements which relate to the environment
- Tertiary qualification in Business administration, Commerce or information technology or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT maintenance, project management, business systems and management reporting
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business development and customer relationship management
- Complex high transactional mission critical business operational management
- Business development experience in services industry intangibles
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Fluent in Korean (written & spoken)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery and Business Development Manager - Korea
Requisition Number: DELIV01691
EEO Employer Verbiage: