Business Operations Parts Specialist
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 23970
Business Operations Parts Specialist (WWOPS-072319-050b)
The core function of the job is to order spare parts for TGCS Self Maintainer (SM) Customers, Business Partners and Service Providers (3rd party vendors). This role is key interface for SM customers (Safeway, CVS, Ahold) to obtain spare parts to fulfill customer order. This role also provides spare parts to service providers determining parts availability with service team, pricing discount with pricing and fulfills orders. Part purchases are analyzed for customer needs, provide delivery schedules and reports stock usage to upper management. This is a global role that provides guidance and influence on the other regions.
- Manage spare parts orders.
- Work with cross-functional areas (procurement (buyers), distribution/ manufacturing centers, sales and finance) to place orders, ensure availability of parts and shipments received to large customers. Ie CVS, Safeway, Ahold, Kroger
- Orders are sent via email, responsible for setting pricing (based on criteria of customer).
- Organize which fulfillment center parts can be shipped from. If no parts in TGCS warehouses, parts need to procure through procurement.
- Coordinate orders with sales or directly with customers.
- Orders are manually loaded and logged in system and shipments tracked and ensured proper financial treatment occurs if falls outside of normal processes.
- Receive orders, set pricing, place orders, coordinate parts fulfillment and ensure customer receives shipments. This is an end to end spare parts sale to major customers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 12 years of Supply Chain and Project Manager experience
- 1-4 years of leadership or management experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Parts Specialist
Requisition Number: PARTS01818
EEO Employer Verbiage: