Mobile Software Developer Engineer
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 24261
- Design, implement and unit test applications.
- Documenting and presenting software design
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot existing portfolio of mobile applications.
- Communicate status and identify project risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 1-5+ yrs of experience in Mobile (IOS/ ANDRIOD) Development
- Hands-on experience in either Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK or Android SDK
- Java is required.
- Experience with mobile applications (iOS or Android) is required.
- Experience in UI/UX design and frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control and testing.
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Xamarin or similar is a plus
Toshiba's technological heritage spans more than a century. Toshiba dedicates more than $4 billion of its annual revenue to research and development, which has contributed to the success of the company's solutions products. Consistently recognized for innovation, quality and technological excellence, Toshiba has garnered more than 200 industry awards and product recommendations including being a thirteen-time winner of BTA's "Most Favored Manufacturer".
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: Mobile Software Developer Engineer
Requisition Number: MOBIL01879
EEO Employer Verbiage: