Treasury Analyst II
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24925
Treasury Analyst II
The Treasury Analyst II supports the corporate Treasurer in all activities regarding the cash and risk management of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions.
- Manage daily cash balances in Americas.
- Provide guidance and advice to other Treasury personnel regarding Americas cash balances.
- Execute payments; advise other Treasury personnel with payment execution and analysis.
- Execute foreign exchange transactions to move currencies between countries.
- Execute foreign exchange hedge program
- Assist with cash forecasting; recommend funding as needed.
- Effectively perform duties while maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Reports directly to the corporate Treasurer, works closely with peers and the accounting and tax teams to ensure all the company's financial goals are met.
- Execution of wire payments thru Citi Direct online banking across global entities, with emphasis on Americas.
- Execution of foreign exchange trades through Citi and other FX desks.
- Identification of foreign exchange exposures, hedge through forward trades, record transactions for accounting, analyze fx gains and losses, analyze alternative hedge strategies.
- Daily creation of previous day global cash position report; analysis of cash movements; proactive enhancement of global cash management tools.
- Daily recommendation of intercompany funding and HQ investments or borrowing.
- Cash forecasting for Americas over 2 month horizon.
- Proactive management of bank account openings/closings and changes to account structure, including zero balance accounts and global cash pools.
- Monthly analysis of global cash flow using data from global Treasury personnel.
- Support Corporate Treasurer by proactively managing Americas treasury operations, while coordinating with Europe and Asia Pacific treasury operations; advise other personnel on optimal treasury practices.
- Maintain external and intercompany loan records.
- Create policy and procedure documentation.
- Variety of other duties and tasks as requested.
- 5 or more years of experience with global corporate treasury operations, preferably with Latin American countries. Ability to speak other languages a big plus.
- 2 or more years of experience with fx hedging and spot trades.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance or business
- Strong MS office skills, especially Excel.
- Previous experience using online banking platforms in a complex multi-country, multi-currency environment preferred.
- Understanding of accounting and tax implications of moving money in and out of certain countries.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- Ethical and accountable to self for completing work in a timely manner and doing what it takes to complete a task or project.
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to deliver results beyond the status quo.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst II
Requisition Number: TREAS02086
EEO Employer Verbiage: