Services Operations Team Lead / Financial Analyst
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25540
Services Operations Team Lead / Financial Analyst (SVCS-012120-002i)
The Services Business Operations Team Lead position is responsible for multiple operational and financial aspects of the Services organization. The key function of this role is to analyze and improve the Services organizational processes and to work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. This role will have an instrumental part in the development of the Services monthly forecasts; annual budgets; key operational metrics; as well as assist in client / contract financial views. Additionally, this role works collaboratively across many internal cross functional teams to drive the TGCS business goals and reviews outstanding issues on a regular basis with these cross functional teams.
- Operation Processes / Procedures - Build upon current processes to improve efficiency and accuracy. Focus on automation by using current tools and reduce the amount of manual spreadsheet efforts. Create process documentation, training of processes, and process improvement initiatives. Electronically store all pertinent documentation (forecasts, cost rate development, budget inputs, etc. in approved repository for archiving purpose.
- Operations Key Metrics - Development & Reporting - Assist with determining and report upon benchmarks against which to measure organizational performance. Assist in providing Operational Metrics for management review and discussions on variances.
- Services Forecasting / Financial Analyses - Production of financial forecasts for the Services organization and provide monthly financial reports and variance analyses. By working with the owners of the forecast inputs, this position will be responsible to ensure the forecast is maintained and submitted by the deadlines. Working closely with the key stakeholders, forecast variances are understood and communicated to management. Provide useful financial insights, guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results. Provide backup support for revenue backlog and pipeline forecasting and Services client contract reviews. Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial / operational scenarios as requested
- Services Reporting / Management Reviews - Assist in the annual budget process for the Services organization. Hold cross functional team meetings to review forecast inputs / results with Services Delivery management, project managers, Accounting, and / or IT. Document issues and identify action plans for improvement / resolution.
- Investigate issues working across functional teams including, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Credit Management, IT, Marketing, Procurement, Services Project Managers, Tax and Suppliers etc.
- Oracle Projects / STC / OBIEE - Drive enhancements & process improvements. Assist with driving efficiencies with Oracle modules to accurately & timely record Services transactions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of finance analyst experience in maintenance/break-fix and/or retail industry.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss at a client / contract level
- Experience with preparing financial forecasts, variance analyses, budget planning
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Pro-active; hands-on team lead who will own, in partnership with the Operations Director, responsibility for the Services Operations area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with others, both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present at management and executive levels
- Team player that works well with others and collaborates with other organizations
- Have a deep understanding of Services organization, financial forecasting, and operations deliverables
- Time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
- Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload
- Attention to details a must; problem solving / analytical skills which identify root cause as well as solution proposals required
- Oracle experience a plus (Oracle R12 - Projects, STC, OKS, OBIEE modules)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Services Operations Team Lead / Financial Analyst
Requisition Number: SERVI02194
EEO Employer Verbiage: