Systems Management Intermediate
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 25626
As a Specialist working for Toshiba Software India Pvt. Ltd. you will be a part of a division which plays an important role in the research and development to help shape the future of retail systems management. We seek proactive and skilled resources to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include working in cross functional teams to define Systems Management enterprise system server requirements.
- Writing system level requirements from functional requirements.
- Developing application software in an agile framework,
- Supporting software test efforts
- Customer support of the software once in production.
The position involves participation and contribution in all phases of application software development, from design inception through coding and delivery. The candidate will need to communicate at different technical levels, from the application architects to the end user.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.E / B.Tech)
- Primary Skills required:
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Software development in Object-oriented programming using Java / J2EE,
- At least, 1-year experience with REST API development
- Relational Database Experience (SQL)
- Micro services
- Desired Skills:
- Android development toolkit
- Jmeter (Test Automation)
- Apache Karaf
- Continuous Integration tools
- Retail domain knowledge
- Batch files scripts
- Knowledge on RMI protocol
- Language Skills: English Fluent
- The candidate needs strong programming and analytical skills, problem determination and debugging, attention to detail, team work and excellent communication skills.
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Management Intermediate
Requisition Number: SWENG02199
EEO Employer Verbiage: