SW Engineer II
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 25626
As a Specialist working for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions you will play a key role in the evolution of the shopping experiences retailers offer and help shape the future of retail. We provide services to retail clients worldwide by developing and delivering an array of custom software solutions such as POS, self checkout, and mobility solutions. We seek proactive and skilled resources to work in a dynamic, collaborative and ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities include working in cross functional teams to define Systems Management application requirements, analyzing/providing schedule input, write functional and design specifications, developing application software in an agile framework, supporting software test efforts, deploying the software at the customer site and participating in support of the software once in production. The position involves participation and contribution in all phases of application software development, from design inception through coding and delivery. The candidate will need to communicate at different technical levels, from the application architects to the end user. Desire to work with international customers and travel availability are also required.
Technical skills required:
- At least 4 years experience in Software development
- At least 2 year experience in Object-oriented programming (Java) - PRIMARY SKILL
- At least 2 year experience with Python
- At least 2 year experience working on Linux environment
- English: Fluent
- The candidate needs strong programming and analytical skills, problem determination and debugging, attention to detail, teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- User Interface technology
- Cloud Technologies
- Web Technologies
- Systems Management applications
- Retail domain knowledge
- Service Oriented Architecture
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: SW Engineer II
Requisition Number: SWENG02199
EEO Employer Verbiage: