SW Engineer II
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 25634
- Design and execute test plans, be able to coordinate other testing resources
- Automate manual tests and integrate into test cycles
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Design test cycles, Maintain, support and troubleshoot existing portfolio of mobile applications.
- Communicate status and identify project risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Master´s Degree is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile SW (ANDROID/ IOS) or other relevant Testing and QA Areas
- Experience in designing test cases, code coverage
- Experience in test automation using scripting or programming with C# and .NET
- Hands-on experience in build and test tools, selenium, Appium,Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Android Stuido, XCode, etc
- Experience with mobile applications (iOS or Android) is required.
- Experience in UI/UX testing is a plus.
- Experience in test automation and Continuous Integration is a plus
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including testing standards, peer reviews and, source control.
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: SW Engineer II
Requisition Number: SWENG02201
EEO Employer Verbiage: