Sr. Windows Server Administrator
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25773
Sr. Windows Server Administrator (IT-021820-001b)
TABS/TGCS is supporting an Office 365 and Active Directory environment. This position will provide support for this environment as well as lead any new developments in the Microsoft ecosystem as part of the global IT support organization.
- Design, architect, and support a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems
- Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions
- Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Administrator Support Team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies, password policies and rules,
- Collaborate and communicates with support personnel with internal departments and vendor partners
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Windows Server Administrator in Windows Servers 2008 or above.
- 5+ years of Azure operations background with Active Directory and back-end of 365 experience.
- 5+ years of experience in working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment.
- Strong understanding of architecting, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, WSUS, InTune, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Ability to script in PowerShell required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a national and global team required.
- Strong understanding of virtual server technology with emphasis in VMware.
- Experience with Office 365 and Sharepoint Online administration.
- MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
- Must be available after hours and on call as needed.
- SharePoint Certification is a plus
- Networking experience is a plus
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Windows Server Administrator
Requisition Number: ITSPE02218
EEO Employer Verbiage: