Services Project Manager IV
Job Number: 26089
Job Title: Services Project Manager IV - Manila, Philippines
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is looking for a Services Project Manager IV to join our team in Manila, Philippines. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing multiple software / solutions implementation projects across Asia Pacific and the Middle-East from project initiation (and at times from pre-sales) phase till closure. This person will be responsible for project deliverables to the customer within the committed scope, timeline and cost.
The Project Manager will be responsible for using his/her retail domain knowledge and analytical skills independently, developing solutions and providing services such as resources & roll-out planning. This person will also manage technical challenges and fulfillment of business process in complex customer platforms. The Project Manager will analyze client problems using available methodologies and prepare alternative solutions for discussion with client team or manager/other TGCS functions towards adoption of agreed solution to the client.
This person will assume total responsibility for developing positive relationships with customer management and staff to ensure a high level of overall customer satisfaction throughout the project implementation phase. The Project Manager will need to recognize customer opportunities for services/hardware/software and proposes and carries out the appropriate services which can contribute to a customer business. He/she will also provide expert guidance in the areas of availability service.
- Work with sales to develop solution & scope of work to meet customer requirements
- Develop / revise Project plans for all projects assigned
- Review project status with internal and customer team and provide required support promptly
- Identifying roadblock / dependencies promptly and provide require resolution
- Plan ahead and Prioritize work items for team members
- Plan and review resources plan and manage team's utilization closely
- Plan, review and monitor project cost
- Close communication with customer project team on project status, issues and activities.
- Analyzes client problems using available methodologies and prepare solutions or alternative solutions for discussion with client team or other TGCS functions towards adoption of agreed solution to the client.
- Review test cases / test coverage and perform test according to plan on fix pack before delivering to customer
- For new requirements from customer, gather detailed requirements from customer, analyze with consideration of existing and new changes in customer operation processes, and translate effectively into technical function l & non-functional requirements.
- On-demand travel to provide onsite support at customer location (estimated once every 2 months).
- Continuously identify areas of improvement / gaps in various aspects:
- Delivering dedicated and effective support
- Solution implementation / deployment
- Quality of software and services
- Take initiative to propose recommendation / suggestion on improvement areas and participate in agreed improvement action items.
- Active participation in innovation initiatives
- Recognizes customer opportunities for services/hardware/software and proposes and carries out the appropriate services which can contribute to a customer business with close collaboration with sales team.
- Provides expert guidance in the areas of availability service to customer project teams.
- Develop positive relationships / rapport with customer project teams to ensure a high level of overall customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of Project Management knowledge, skills and experience as it relates to software implementation.
- At least 3+ year of Project cost management experience
- 10+ years of Software and services implementation experience
- Software technical support, software quality assurance and testing methodologies experience
- Client Centricity & strong customer-facing experience
- Ability to effectively interact with the client and build a strong client relationship
- Team leadership experience & skills
- Effective Problem solving skills => Resourceful & Result Oriented
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication skills to articulate problems clearly and specific solution appropriately
- Learning Agility
- Software and services implementation experience within the Retail domain industry
- Retail domain knowledge: store operation, POS software functionality knowledge and integration knowledge with back-end ERP systems
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Community / Marketing Title: Services Project Manager IV
Requisition Number: SERVI02256
EEO Employer Verbiage: