ServiceNow Developer/Technical Lead (B2B)
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 26100
ServiceNow Developer/Technical Lead (B2B)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a B2B Developer/Technical Lead to join our team in Durham, NC. The B2B Developer/Technical Lead will design, map, integrate, and support the data communication between TGCS and TGCS Clients and will be the interface between internal TGCS teams, 3rd Party Vendors and Clients. They will provide technical business consultation and make recommendations for solutions to meet our clients' business needs.
- Deliver scalable information technology solutions that will run 75% of the world's retailers
- Responsible for the efficient connecting and reporting of B2B systems to support incidents in a maintenance environment.
- Increase sales and revenue with existing clients and win new business
- Work effectively with clients and business partners to define business and technical requirements.
- Translate business requirements into a functional and technical implementation and propose solutions that create business value.
- Manage customer requirements and expectations effectively.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, software & services principals and solution design & delivery teams to drive actions to win new business successfully.
- Work together to deliver customer presentations and solution demonstration, RFPs/RFIs response preparation, defining the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
- Define and lead Service Now upgrades.
- Provide direction to Help Desk on Service Now best practices.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of IT Incident Management processes.
- 8+ years of experience integrating incident management systems with ServiceNow. (i.e. ServiceNow to ServiceNow, Remedy to ServiceNow, Freshservice to ServiceNow)
- ServiceNow development skills.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services, both developing and consuming.
- Experience with large systems integration.
- Knowledge of database concepts.
- Experience with Oracle CTS.
- Knowledge of help desk operations.
- Experience with field service operations.
- Experience overseeing multi-party software development efforts (clients and 3rd party developers).
- Ability to write requirements, specifications, use cases, and designs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand complex problem spaces, think through necessary details, and guide development and test efforts.
- Ability to define tasks and accurately estimate effort.
- Ability to evaluate work products from clients and 3rd party developers. This would typically require a personal background as a software developer.
- Ability to work with internal and external project managers.
- Doggedness in tracking down answers to questions involving multiple internal and external organizations.
- Self motivated to build domain knowledge.
- Exceptional business acumen and authentic personality
- Entrepreneurial behavior and responsibility
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Project Management Professional Certified
- Experience working with PagerDuty or Datadog would be a great plus
- ITIL Certification
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: ServiceNow Developer/Technical Lead (B2B)
Requisition Number: SOFTW02257
EEO Employer Verbiage: