Product Line Manager II - POS Systems
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 20514
Product Line Manager II (POS Systems)
Introduction: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Product Line Manager to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. This individual will be responsible for managing a line of products that form the part of the core Toshiba retail infrastructure portfolio. The POS Systems PLM will have responsibility for defining, optimizing, and managing new and existing product offerings in the ePOS systems business as well as our display offerings. Responsibilities include requirement definition, defining and executing strategic partnerships, collaboration with development and marketing teams, engaging with customers, and managing business cases.
- Full P&L ownership for their solution area
- Solution strategy including key levers to positively achieve results; synchronize solution strategy with overall business strategy
- Engage with product development and services program managers to drive solution roadmaps, providing business requirements in terms of functionality, costs, and solution interdependencies
- Manage and track progress against financial targets, including continuous risk assessment and mitigation
- Drive competitive analysis and compete strategies against established players and new threats
- Develop solution go-to-market plans including opportunity analysis, pipeline analysis, market segmentation, channel readiness (where applicable) requirements, and outbound marketing requirements
- Support executive briefings and provide direct client-facing sales support for high-impact, qualified opportunities
- Support execution of strategic partnerships, customer engagements, and drive new business growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management or related experience
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both client-facing and internal situations; can articulate industry and operational insights clearly and persuasively to all levels of executives and management, translating information to audience-appropriate levels using oral, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in analysis of market requirements; ability to map business requirements to solution roadmaps and provide competitive positioning
- strong domain knowledge in the retail industry including competitive solutions, complementary solutions, and an understanding of retailer business needs
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic Marketing FrameworkTM experience
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other continuous improvement methodology.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Product Line Manager II - POS Systems
Requisition Number: SRPRO01487
EEO Employer Verbiage: