Product line Manager II - Self-Service Hardware
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 20875
Product Line Manager II - Self-Service Hardware
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Product Owner to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Self-Service Hardware Product Owner will research and quantify market requirements and competitive offerings, prioritize go-to-market efforts based on business objectives, define hardware offering as part of self-service solution, conduct business analyses, and lead a matrixed global team to increase market share and achieve profitable growth. This position reports to the Director, Self-Service Product Line.
- Research market and customer needs by visiting existing and prospective retail customers in targeted market segments
- Drive competitive and complementary solution analysis and compete strategies against established players and new threats
- Build market positioning for hardware component of solution offering
- Own solution hardware roadmap, providing business requirements for functionality, cost, and solution interdependencies to hardware Product Development and Services program managers
- Manage and track progress against financial targets, including revenue, unit and lifecycle cost reduction, and market share
- Participate in Sales & Operating Planning for Self-Service solutions
- Support execution of strategic partnerships, customer engagements, and drive new business growth
- Lead cross-functional process improvement efforts to reduce cost and decrease cycle time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in product management or related experience in B2B business model
- Team leadership and influence; able to create accountability and buy-in with stakeholders without formal authority
- Strong presentation and communication skills in both client-facing and internal situations; can articulate industry and operational insights clearly and persuasively to all levels of executives and management
- Proficient in business analysis: fluent with P&L statements, business case construction and evaluation, fixed/variable cost management, manufacturing and supply chain cost analysis, capacity management
- Market requirements analysis; ability to map business value to solution roadmaps and recommend competitive positioning
- Ability and willingness to travel 25%, primarily North America but Europe, LATAM or Asia possible
- Strong domain knowledge in the retail industry including high-volume retail operations, retail IT hardware and software, and an understanding of retailer business needs
- Experience in global product line management and operations finance in B2B2C business model
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework™ experience
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other continuous improvement methodology
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Product line Manager II - Self-Service Hardware
Requisition Number: PRODU01510
EEO Employer Verbiage: