Mobile Software Engineer - Tester
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 21051
Toshiba is looking for a software engineer to join our mobile team to develop documentation management applications on iOS and Android. As a mobile software engineer, you will interact with stakeholders to scope and understand the business requirements and be responsible for designing, implementing and delivering the applications.
We are a high energy and fast paced team using Agile/Scrum methodology. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can initiate new ideas and work on multiple projects in parallel with minimal supervision.
To be a good candidate you need a strong test background. You'll utilize your skills to plan and execute functional, systems and solution test. The job will also require you to understand customer requirements and translating them into specific test scenarios, understanding technical designs as well as the specifications and implementing test automation strategies to maximize productivity and quality.
- Design and execute test plans.
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot existing portfolio of mobile applications.
- Communicate status and identify project risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 1-5+ years of experience in Mobile SW (ANDROID/ IOS) Testing
- Hands-on experience in build and test tools, preferably eggPlant and Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Experience with mobile applications (iOS or Android) is required.
- Experience in UI/UX testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including testing standards, peer reviews and, source control.
- Responsible, organized and hard working with excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
Toshiba's technological heritage spans more than a century. Toshiba dedicates more than $4 billion of its annual revenue to research and development, which has contributed to the success of the company's solutions products. Consistently recognized for innovation, quality and technological excellence, Toshiba has garnered more than 200 industry awards and product recommendations including being a thirteen-time winner of BTA's "Most Favored Manufacturer".
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: Mobile Software Engineer - Tester
Requisition Number: MOBIL01528
EEO Employer Verbiage: