Location: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Job Number: 21052
The SQA- Test Automation will be responsible for writing automated tests and building out test pipelines for discovering defects and reporting on them via written reports and dashboards. Your area of responsibility will include backend system services and front-end user interface. The type of testing being done is primarily functional, regression, integration and performance on the applications involved. Some experience with creating and using test validation scripts, and data creation will be helpful.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement test automation framework, as well as play a part in maintaining it once build and become our suite of automated tests.
- Develops and maintains functional test cases, System & Integration Test cases and test artifacts like test data, test cases and automated scripts used in SDLC.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Reviews functional requirements and determines the data requirements for executing the use cases end to end from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Executes manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reports test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Improve system integration efficiency and performance.
- Ownership and autonomy to work on tasks and be pro-active in managing it end to end.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to the project team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a software test role with excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice.
- Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals and Object-Oriented Design concepts.
- Familiarity with Linux OS, Jenkins, Cucumber.
- Familiarity with the DevOps, Agile and Scrum development methodologies, VersionOne or other Agile project management tools.
- HW testing knowledge & follow configuration processes.
- Experience with application in Test Frameworks is a plus.
- Java/Junit is a plus.
- Detail oriented, meticulous in structuring and following procedures.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Good collaboration skills and strong team player.
- Experience in retail industry a plus.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
City: Zapopan, Jalisco
Location_formattedLocationLong: Zapopan, Jalisco, Jalisco MX
Community / Marketing Title: Test Automation
Requisition Number: TESTA01527
EEO Employer Verbiage: