Contingent Workforce Program Manager – HR Administrator II/III
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21374
Contingent Workforce Program Manager - HR Administrator II/III
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is currently looking for a Contingent Workforce Program Manager (HR Administrator II/III) to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, while overseeing the day to day operations, administration and compliance associated with the Contingent workforce program for TGCS. This individual will work with business leaders and HR teammates to deliver analytics, metrics and industry best practices in the Contingent Workforce Program.
- Partner with Business leaders across multiple Divisions to educate and inform on policies and procedures involving the contingent workforce population
- Maintain communication with key client representatives to ensure ongoing account relationships
- Implement strategies to achieve contracted service level metrics
- Conduct supplier performance meetings to discuss open positions, challenges, headcounts, and recruiting strategies
- Communicate with suppliers regarding servicing requirements for account requirements and provides feedback on performance
- Work to ensure the onboarding and off boarding of the contingent workforce follows company policies and external governing entities
- Design and conduct continuous self-monitoring to ensure full compliance with company policies and governing entities
- Assist in the coordination and oversight of audits related to contingent employee status, background checks and other contractual requirements
- Collaborate with HR/Talent Acquisition leadership to ensure all projects and activities relating to the program are completed and tracked appropriately
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4 + years of Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of contingent workforce program management experience
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments successfully
- Must be a team player and able to work with highly confidential information
- Superior teamwork and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet applicable deadlines
- Solid PC / software skills
- HRIS systems knowledge
- Experience working with VMS tools
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Contingent Workforce Program Manager – HR Administrator II/III
Requisition Number: CONTI01554
EEO Employer Verbiage: