Promotions and Loyalty Consultant
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 21808
Promotions and Loyalty Consultant
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Promotions and Loyalty Consultant to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Promotions and Loyalty consultant is a key role in the Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions portfolio organization. She/he must have a global perspective in future retail trends around traditional Loyalty and emerging Consumer Engagement experiences. This individual will be responsible for guiding and/or optimizing current programs and strategies through the application of industry insights, technology trends, regulatory/compliance and solution best practices.
This role will work with the business on the following:
- Promotions and Loyalty Strategy - help shape portfolio view and product mix for next 2-3 years.
- Promotions and Loyalty Roadmap - identify key industry trends, emerging technologies, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Go-to-Market Strategy - guide approach and optimize effectiveness across segments, tiers and geos.
- Marketing and Promotional Plans - improve client reach, expand communications strategy, drive awareness with stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Strong presales, customer relationship skills, understanding and being sensitive to customer needs will be key to success.
- Must be current with Loyalty and Consumer Engagement initiatives, trends, and changes in order to strategically grow the program.
- Familiarity with legacy and state-of-the-art technology, and have experience with cost effective design and development techniques.
- Create and share a vision of what retailers can do using advocated TGCS solutions and services along with complementary 3rd party solutions and services, present that vision to internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Understands how components of a Retailers Consumer Engagement solution must be leveraged together to engage and excite consumers for increased spend, return visits, and larger basket sizes per trip.
- Must have a strong e-commerce and retail industry expertise, strong consulting/system Integration expertise, and demonstrated ability to manage strategic customer facing initiatives.
- Must be able to effectively work with all stakeholders, other Product Line Managers, Strategy, Engineering, Pre-Sales etc.
- Understand security and privacy compliance requirements.
- Must be able to clearly develop and establish operational objectives; participate in development of functional strategy, understand the basic principles regarding people development with emphasis on performance management and associate satisfaction.
- Assist in establishing global promotions and loyalty strategy
- Act as subject matter expert working with a product line manager and help deliver hosted, on premise, and cloud based promotions and loyalty solutions on schedule with high quality and within budget.
- Collaborates closely with 3rd party software and hardware solution providers.
- Develop and deploy new and innovative offers.
- Establishes and fosters networks and relationships in the retail community.
- Possesses a customer viewpoint and understands customer needs.
- Enhances effectiveness by constantly seeking to drive improvements and reductions in implementation time, cost, and complexity.
- Provides both functional and technical thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in the retail industry, specifically in a variety of roles such as retail promotions lead, Loyalty practice lead, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the retail loyalty space, particularly omni channel promotions, the value chain and GTM strategies
- Experience in deployment and rollout of solutions (support, services, maintenance) including integration to POS and other consumer touch points - mobile, eCom, fuel, etc.
- Thought leader, creative, innovative, customer obsessed with technical, project and program management experience following advocated methodologies and techniques.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Promotions and Loyalty Consultant
Requisition Number: CONSU01585
EEO Employer Verbiage: