Sales Support Specialist I
Job Number: 14466
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Sales Support Specialist I to join our team in Research Triangle Park, NC. The Sales Support Specialist I position is an operational role responsible for providing technical, operational and administrative support to Sales, Client Advocates and Project Managers. Additionally this role works collaboratively across many internal cross functional teams to drive the TGCS business. The Sales Support Specialist responsibilities extend beyond supporting their TGCS peers, providing transactional, contractual and operational support directly to our Clients and Business Partners.
· Provide proposal, SOW and Contractual support for net new and renewal opportunities
- Quarterback proposal / special bid process
- Ensure appropriate approvals (delegated discounts, special bid pricing, Contracts and Negotiations etc.) are obtained
- Create and submit appropriate forms including but not limited to: Price Approvals, Configurations, Credit Checks, Item Master updates, RPQs, CMR updates, Maintenance Assurance Reviews, Customer Research
- Drive business results and solve issues working with across functional teams including, Finance, Accounting, A/R, Credit Management, IT, Marketing, Global Logistics, Control Tower, Service Planning, Procurement, Channel Management, NRCS and Project Managers, Tax and Suppliers etc.
- Create and assist with customer deliverable documents including Statements of Work, Schedule of Services, PCRs and Quotations etc.
- Update appropriate databases, tools and applications supporting our contracts and proposals process
- Work with Client Advocate or Business Partner to secure complete and accurate inventory.
- Load inventory in the Oracle maintenance entitlement/billing module (OKS) and update inventory in Oracle Install Base
- Set up appropriate billing schedule per agreement in OKS
- Upon Quote acceptance/contract execution review and ensure all required documents are validated for accuracy and completeness prior to converting a quote to and order and progressing that order for booking or contract registration and activation
- For Business Partner Maintenance opportunities, utilize BP pricing tool and determine list pricing for Global Care Flex and Customer Service offerings. Calculate delegated pricing and created quote in Oracle. Export schedule of service quote document at list and discounted prices to our distributors.
- Electronically store all pertinent contractual customer/BP documentation and customer records documentation in Oracle Content Management for archiving purpose
- Act as the Dispute Resolution Owner (DRO) by ensuring timely resolution of disputes and if needed accurate billing adjustment execution.
- Maintain strong Business Control posture to protect TGCS business and in support of audits and JSOX business controls requirements
- Undergraduate Degree (4 years) or minimum of 2 years of related customer service / sales support work experience internal and external.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office - advanced Excel skills required · Good oral and written communication skills
· Organization capability
· Personal Dedication
· Ability to have a deep understanding of customer needs and exceed customer expectations
· Must demonstrate good teaming skills
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload, complex tasks and issues as required
· Self-motivated, self-confident and able to handle peaks of workload
· Attention to details
· Enthusiastic and flexible
· Problem solving/analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Oracle / SAP experience strongly recommended, not required
· Availability to be flexible with working hours especially at month and quarter ends is critical
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Support Specialist I
Requisition Number: SALES01274
EEO Employer Verbiage: