Procurement Specialist III
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 16201
Procurement Specialist III (WWOPS-041618-001b)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Procurement Specialist III to join our team in RTP, NC. The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for complex global sourcing, relationship management, and performance management of our indirect supplier base. This person will be responsible for driving all RFx activity for assigned category sourcing, negotiations and contract creation on a global basis. The Procurement Specialist will also perform contract renewals and amendments to those contracts as needed. The candidate will also prepare contracts for execution in accordance with TGCS standards, strategies, policies, and procedures.
The Procurement Specialist will take an active role in driving category management, contract management, category contract compliance, risk management, stakeholder management, and supplier management in their assigned categories. The Procurement Specialist will develop and maintain strong relationships with peers, internal stakeholders across the business area, and with suppliers.
- Negotiation for global Planning and Execution - to create detailed pre-negotiation plans, to lead any negotiation sessions with suppliers and to conduct post negotiation debriefs and follow through plans.
- Sourcing - to create and execute RFIs and RFPs on a global basis
- Construct detailed cost models/purchase price analysis of goods and services to create a complete understanding of the cost structure of suppliers or bidders
- Contract Management - to prepare, negotiate and implement appropriate forms of contract and commitment with suppliers.
- Supplier Performance Management - to ensure that appropriate supplier agreements and relationships have good supplier metrics embedded within them. Monitor, report, manage and continuously improve supplier performance.
- Work independently with all levels of the organization and management teams
- Advanced level of contract red-lining and working with legal
- Supplier and Supply Market Analysis - conduct a detailed supplier and supply market analysis looking at facts and data analysis, reports and changes in technology and with the objective of providing meaningful insight to the sourcing process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of sourcing, supplier management & contract negotiation experience
- Prior experience working with legal teams & red-lining contracts
- Competitive analysis experience
- Experience preparing bids and requests for quotes
- Ability to identify cost leverage opportunities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Procurement Specialist III
Requisition Number: PROCU01315
EEO Employer Verbiage: