Senior Retail Account Executive – Client Services
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Job Number: 21379
Senior Retail Account Executive - Client Services (MAI-051518-003i)
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Senior Retail Account Executive - Client Services to join our national sales team. This Senior Retail Account Executive - Client Services will be the subject matter expert on the Store Maintenance and IT Services portfolio for all Toshiba and OEM equipment, aligned with teammates to establish and maintain positive, long-term account relationships with existing customers and potential new clients.
This person will be assigned a portfolio of named accounts (existing and targets), within a given geography, in support of achieving the company's annual sales revenue goals (quota) for any given calendar or business year. The Retail Account Executive - Client Services will cover accounts throughout the South-Central territory of the United States, including Dallas, Atlanta and Arkansas.
- Execute tactical and strategic sales account plans for existing and new clients to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the business
- Establish and maintain a high level of contact with key customers, agents, and lead generators to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts within the portfolio.
- Align with delivery personnel who manage the operations of the client, proactively bringing client satisfaction issues to resolution when required, and work with delivery management to develop personnel to better serve our client and achieve growth objectives.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Present and demonstrate Toshiba delivery capabilities in group meetings to client's senior executives and emphasize our core value proposition
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Assist customers with obtaining satisfactory timelines and/or coordinate with operations to establish product/project completion dates.
- Strong communication skills with multiple levels of customer contacts (C-suite executives, business and technical advocates).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working for a retail technology provider selling into named retail accounts.
- Ability to understand high-level technology/operational concepts which apply to the discipline of IT services, such as help desk, break-fix maintenance, installation and rollout services, etc.
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.
- Large Account management experience.
- A contact base of relevant industry clients within the given geography or portfolio.
- Experience with competitive products or services.
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Retail Account Executive – Client Services
Requisition Number: SENIO01549
EEO Employer Verbiage: