POS SW Technical Support/Project Manager
Job Number: 21401
Project Manager/Technical Support Manager (SVCEUR-120418-001b)
Toshiba is seeking a new member of Retail Services Team who will help to sell, deliver and support services projects in CEE in Warsaw, Poland.
- Project Manager of signed contracts
- Active involvement in new projects creation
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for customers and subcontractors
- At least 2-3 years' experience in managing retail projects at a retailer or a supplier for a retailer
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Education: Bachelor's degree (required technical knowledge)
- Driving license category B
- At least 2-3 years' experience in working with POS software and understands how cashiers are working
- Retail experience is an advantage.
- Certification in PM is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and speaking Russian language
- knowledge of Retail front office and back office SW is an advantage
- Programming skills including Java, C, HTML5 and Basic
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Community / Marketing Title: POS SW Technical Support/Project Manager
Requisition Number: PROJE01555
EEO Employer Verbiage: