Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lake Forest, California US
Job Number: 23973
Digital Marketing Specialist (MKTG-072319-001b)
Take lead on digital marketing, functioning as the internal consultant to brand marketing, product marketing, sales, and external agency partners providing strategic direction.
Toshiba America Business Solutions and Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing and content strategies to support business objectives. This includes website content, e-mail design, mobile marketing, search engine marketing programs (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and agency/vendor relationships. The Digital Marketing Specialist will create, build, pilot and execute cost effective digital marketing programs to acquire new prospects, identify appropriate audiences to be targeted, and assist in nurturing them through the sales cycle.
- Partnering with internal TABS and TGCS teams to achieve key brand objectives (awareness, brand engagement, purchase intent) through digital marketing initiatives
- Planning, developing and executing digital initiatives across consumer touch points including: brand websites, search marketing (paid search (SEM) and organic search (SEO), email marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, new and emerging opportunities.
- Managing the development and implementation of cross-functional processes, standards, goals, and best practices ensuring they support the organization's business plans for digital marketing.
- Identifying opportunities to broaden and strengthen working relationships that drive greater digital marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Researching and presenting innovative ideas that bridge web, mobile, social, SEM/SEO and digital media among to provide solutions based on business and marketing objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience creating and implementing digital email campaigns and then managing the campaigns
- 5 years of experience managing Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing program.
- 5 years of experience reading and interpreting web metrics.
- Salesforce.com and Pardot experience a plus
- Adobe Creative suite, web editing tool, CMS, Google analytics
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
City: Lake Forest
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lake Forest, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Requisition Number: DIGIT01814
EEO Employer Verbiage: