Innovation Program Director
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24122
Innovation Program Director (DEV-072319-064i)
TGCS (Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions) is a company within TTEC Corporation, which is solely focused on Retail and commerce. Being the number 1 Retail Technology vendor in the world, TGCS is committed to drive and influence Retail innovation on the global scale.
TGCS Innovation team is our commitment to continue being a leader in Retail innovation.
TGCS is committed to Retail thought leadership, transformation, as well as deepening relationships with Retailers and Technology partners, providing them additional value and services that can help drive additional commerce, reduce friction, deliver enhanced digital experiences, simplify IT infrastructure, and provide deeper and broader insights into consumer behavior. The Innovation Program Director, Innovation will be responsible for managing the technical program relationship for Innovation partners.
The ideal candidate will bring deep Retail expertise, demonstrable experience in program management, client-facing skills and presence, ability to envision and drive new Retail experiences and knowledge of various Retail solutions, strategies and priorities. He or she will enjoy creative problem solving, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and enjoys new ways of solving problems. The Innovation Program Director will need to be exhibit great communication skills while working within a small team in a big matrix organization.
This role will report to Vice-President - Strategic Partnerships and Innovation.
- Developing project plans incorporating Innovation Partner, Supplier, and TGCS assets.
- Program Management of Innovation Projects
- Leading POC executions with customer and internally
- Serve as direct interface with key Innovation Partners
- Work closely with Toshiba groups to screen current assets for relevance in particular business solution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in program management and/or technology/business and management consulting, focused on IT
- Experience in client facing engagements in technical leadership roles
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage technology teams and business managers equally well
- Knowledge in mobile applications, web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Data platforms and Deep/Machine Learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across functions and geographies in a complex matrix environment
- Fluent in Russian
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in program management or/and technology/business and management consulting, focused on IT in organizations focused on retail
- SME Knowledge in mobile applications, web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Data platforms and Deep/Machine Learning
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Innovation Program Director
Requisition Number: INNOV01858
EEO Employer Verbiage: