Client Advocate II
Location: Deerfield, Illinois US
Job Number: 24412
Client Advocate II
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking a Client Advocate II to support a retail customer in Chicago, IL The Client Advocate is the single point of contact for the management of service delivery for this assigned retail client. The Client Advocate represents Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions to retail clients on all matters regarding the management and delivery of maintenance and services. This individual will be the primary contact to retail customers for issues related to hardware support, software support assistance, and delivery of operational services. The primary responsibility of the Client Advocate is to ensure that the retail client achieves maximum benefit from their retail IT operations.
- Develop positive relationships with retail customer
- Develop positive relationships with key sales people
- Deliver a high level of overall customer satisfaction in assigned retail accounts
- Implement plans and solutions to address retail client requirements and resolve problems
- Awareness of existing maintenance revenue base and identification of opportunities for managing the maintenance/services contract with the retail customer
- Identify root causes of problems, recommend appropriate solutions, and implement services solutions within and across complex retail customer environments
- Improve the maintenance and services delivery management processes and procedures across the retail customer enterprises within the region or business unit
- Challenge the validity of given service delivery agreements and operational processes in order to enhance, improve and benefit the Retail client
- Understand and forecast revenue and costs associated with assigned accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of IT Project management experience
- Proven maintenance delivery management skills
- Ability to learn about Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions systems management, operational services, product technical support functions, service delivery and offerings based on past experiences
- Thorough understanding of the service business process
- Ability to understand and communicate high-level technology concepts
- Specialized systems knowledge across multiple technology platforms and architectures (i.e. POS)
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Deerfield, Illinois US
Community / Marketing Title: Client Advocate II
Requisition Number: CLIEN01943
EEO Employer Verbiage: