Financial Analyst – Bid Pricing
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 24595
Job Title: Financial Analyst - Bid Pricing (FIN-091719-010b)
Introduction: US Bid Pricing: Financial Analyst to lead bid approval effort, within Oracle, for US Business Partners for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, the world's leading manufacturer of Point of Sale and Self-Checkout solutions
- Prepare bids using Oracle cost and delegation tables, Excel, and other manual offline sources for TGCS Hardware, Software and Services offerings
- Proactively coordinate bid process with Business Partner Sales organization, Supply Chain, TGCS Executives, and Business Partner organizations, to ensure accuracy of configuration and pricing, answer ad hoc requests, and secure necessary approvals from Business Partner and Customer acceptance of bid
- Maintain historical record of bids by customer and perform analysis of historical activity to inform future bids
- Manage and approve the standard configuration catalogue of offerings for each business partner
- Manage Oracle and business process improvement and efficiency efforts
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in finance in the computer hardware industry
- Strong Oracle skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong skills in financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization, responsiveness and strong customer service skills, with the ability to manage daily workflow independently
- Experience in using or capacity to lear Python or other reporting and analysis tools
- IT industry experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst – Bid Pricing
Requisition Number: FINAN01980
EEO Employer Verbiage: