Treasury Analyst II
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
Job Number: 24786
Treasury Analyst II (FIN-100319-001b)
The Treasury Analyst II, located in Singapore, supports the Corporate Treasurer, located in Durham, North Carolina, in all activities regarding the cash management of Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions.
- With another Treasury Analyst, manage daily cash balances in Asia Pacific Region.
- Provide guidance and advice to other Treasury personnel regarding Asia Pacific cash balances.
- Maintain strong bank relationships.
- Execute payments; advise other Treasury personnel with payment execution and analysis.
- Execute foreign exchange transactions to move currencies between countries.
- Assist with cash forecasting; recommend funding as needed.
- Effectively perform duties while maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Reports directly to the Corporate Treasurer, works closely with peers and the accounting and tax teams to ensure all the company's financial goals are met.
- Execution of wire payments thru Citi Direct online banking across global entities, with emphasis on Asia Pacific Region.
- Execution of foreign exchange trades through Citi and other FX desks.
- Daily creation of previous day global cash position report; analysis of cash movements; proactive enhancement of global cash management tools.
- Daily recommendation of intercompany funding and HQ investments or borrowing.
- Cash forecasting for APAC businesses over 2-month horizon.
- Proactive management of bank account openings/closings and changes to account structure, including zero balance accounts and APAC cash pool.
- Maintain signature authority for all APAC bank accounts.
- Prompt and accurate daily and monthly reporting to support accounting and executive teams.
- Support Corporate Treasurer by proactively managing APAC treasury operations, while coordinating with Europe and Americas treasury operations; advise other personnel on optimal treasury practices.
- Variety of other duties and tasks as requested.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance or business or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience with global corporate treasury operations
- Fluent in English
- Strong MS office skills, especially Excel
- Previous experience with foreign exchange spot trades
- Understanding of accounting and tax implications of moving money in and out of countries
- Treasury experience with Asia Pacific countries
- Ability to speak languages in addition to English
- Previous experience using online banking platforms in a complex multi-country, multi-currency environment
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Singapore, Central Singapore SG
State: Central Singapore
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst II
Requisition Number: TREAS02057
EEO Employer Verbiage: