Sales Account Executive – US Channel Sales
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 25423
Sales Account Executive - US Channel Sales (SALES-121719-001b)
This position is responsible for the sales, coordination, and management of the company's product line along with establishing and maintaining positive, long-term account relationships with new and existing business partners. Employee will be assigned a portfolio of existing Business Partner based in the US. Will also be able to recruit new Business Partners based on segment growth in support of achieving and exceeding the company's annual revenue and profit goals (quota) for a given calendar or business period.
Responsibilities of the Sales Account Executive
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new business partners in order to achieve the revenue targets (quota) as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of business partner queries effectively and dealing with objections during the entire sales process. Emphasis is on new account penetration and customer acquisition with the support of the business partners.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key business partners, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts within the portfolio.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle using the company CRM (Salesforce) to log opportunities, sales funnel progress, forecasting, etc.
- Presents and demonstrates Toshiba Products in group meetings to client's senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, process re-engineering capability, integration of client systems environment, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate customer sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Responds to customers RFP/RFI Requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success. Work with cross-functional teams within the company to achieve success.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Travel as necessary to maintain a presence with customers, enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, and visit client facilities on a consistent timetable or schedule.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in general working practices and team efficiency.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Customer Service, Engineering, etc., to ensure both customer & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletin/O.E.M. review.
- Assist customers with obtaining satisfactory timelines and/or coordinate with operations to establish product/project completion dates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years in Sales or Account Management Experience operating in a quota incentive system.
- 5+ years of experience in a like Retail Provider Company representing software, hardware, services (Professional, Managed, or SaaS Products)
- In Dept understanding of Channel Sales by working with distribution and business partners.
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement. (The company may substitute applicant's sales experience with advancement opportunities from internal departments such as professional services, product management, etc.).
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with client senior management levels such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, and VP of Procurement, VP of Distribution, VP of Operations, etc.
- Working retail industry business knowledge or actual experience.
- The knowledge/experience level required is such that in hiring replacement, candidates would either have to have had previous experience with like competitive products or services, or would require additional training related to the products or services prior to having sufficient knowledge to deal effectively with customers.
- A contact base of relevant industry clients within the given geography or portfolio.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Should be able to demonstrate PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as learn any corporate or industry software used by the position.
- Should have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales and account management techniques
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal days
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email email@example.com to request an accommodation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Account Executive – US Channel Sales
Requisition Number: MANAG02175
EEO Employer Verbiage: